The Mt Victoria Newsletter accepts no responsibility for the services on offer on this page.
The order of listing is random and bears no relation to the services on offer. We do ask for Mt Victoria residency, and we do try to keep these listings current. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information.
If you’d like your name added to this page, contact the Newsletter: email@example.com.
If you are looking for a sitter or wish to be considered as a sitter, you may also wish to consult https://www.neighbourly.co.nz/neighbourhood-nearby.
- Babysitter/After-school carer: 22 year old working part time, free from 12pm, evenings and weekends. Two years after school care experience with boys and girls ages 2-12 with dogs. Full licence and own car. Happy to provide references. Please contact Georgina – 027 918 3792.
- Babysitter: 21-year-old who works full time M-F is available from 5.30 onwards and the weekend anytime. Have plenty of experience, love kids of all ages, and have my full drivers license. My contact details: Ruby Morgan-Potts 0277532623.
- Babysitter: Local, responsible Year 12 student with first aid certificate. Experienced with kids and animals. Contact Josie Knight-Maclean on 0279375568.
- Babysitter: reliable teenager; any night of the week. Call Milly on 385 6423.
- Babysitter: Year 12 High School student; good with children. Available any night, own transport. Please call Shanna 384 3069.
- Babysitter: Student nurse, late 20s, first aid certified with driving license. Flexible availability incl evenings & weekends. Please call/text Saffron 0211213470.
- Babysitter: Experienced; have first aid training; Year 11 WEGC student. Contact Niamh Murphy: ph/text 021 239 6929.
- Nanny/Babysitter available: Reliable 2nd-year Victoria student with lots of experience. Please contact Jess on 0278161004.
- Babysitter: I have been babysitting for 10 years and run my own business. I am incredibly experienced and would love to connect with some of the local Mt Vic families! My website is http://urban-babysitter.squarespace.com/
- Help available: During school hours. Female Iraqi refugee/NZ citizen with experience in housekeeping and childcare work. Contact 021 214 7395.
- Babysitter: Responsible and reliable local second year university student with plenty of past experience, available evenings and weekends. 0212672492; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pet sitter: 18-months full-time experience looking after fluffy faces. References and police check available. katjenkins.co.nz.
- Pet sitter available: Qualified Vet Nurse can look after ALL your furry friends. Call 027 3384 134 or email email@example.com.
- Dog walker available: Tuesdays, 3.30-5pm. $7/hour; $4/half-hour. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 021972635.